Interesting post on Freakonomics blog about “at least the traffic is down”. The really sad thing is that according to the book Traffic, traffic will rebound as people realize that driving isn’t as bad as it used to be. Sigh.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- What Wikipedians Want (but Struggle) to Prioritize September 2, 2022
- How Child Welfare Workers Reduce Racial Disparities in Algorithmic Decisions April 29, 2022
- Learning to Ignore: A Case Study of Organization-Wide Bulk Email Effectiveness November 9, 2021
- How to Infer Therapeutic Expressive Writing in the Real World? October 25, 2021
- Are Bots Ravaging Online Encyclopedias? October 22, 2021