ScribeFire is a cool tool that makes it easy to create a blog entry in your favorite blog tool. Just install the plugin, add your favorite blogs, and you’re one click from publishing to the blogs. A very nice example of how a tool can lower the barrier to entry just enough to let you blog about things that you might otherwise just smile at :).
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Get More Citations by Keeping Graduate Students Off Reddit May 22, 2020
- What does it mean to “keep community in the loop” when building algorithms for Wikipedia? May 14, 2020
- Learning from Learning Buddies: Opportunities for Tech to Connect across Generations September 16, 2019
- Value Sensitive Algorithm Design: Method, Case Study and Lessons November 1, 2018
- Simulation Experiments on (the Absence of) Ratings Bias in Reputation Systems October 25, 2018